PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Sweet Almond Oil
A gentle, nourishing oil suitable for all skin types (especiially dry and sensitive ones). Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and amino acids, it helps to soften and nourish the skin.
A liquid wax produced in the seed of the jojoba plant. Rich in vitamin e this oil is amazingly light, nourishing, and quickly absorbs into the skin to protect against moisture loss.
Ultra Medical Grade Lanolin
The natural oil found in sheep’s wool; lanolin provides healing, moisturising and soothing effects to all types of skin, particularly delicate, dry and chapped skin.
In the AM!
Apply Lips! underneath lipstick, or wear it alone for a pretty sheen (then pop it on whenever your lips are in need of some serious nourishment throughout the day).
In the PM!
If she doesn't have a lil' spot carved out on your bedside table, you're doing it all wrong.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- VCV C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 and overWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoFor 6 year old GD
Gift for 6 year old granddaughter.
She’s loves this product, from trying her mums..Helps her feel so pretty… now she has her own.
She was So very excited to receive this gift!
Best product for her sensitive skin!!
- MFMelanie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Pigmentation, RednessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, NourishingRated 3 out of 5 stars2 days agoNice, but with is was thicker
I'm used to using lanolin so this feels a little runny. But it's nice on my lips and with a layer of lanolin on top it's very hydrating.
- LBLaura B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Lightweight, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBEST LIP PRODUCT
Best lip balm hands down! My lips really suffer with the changing seasons and this just does the job. Can't get enough maybe thats why I ordered 3 last time.
- HJHeather J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 and overWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Ageing, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoMiracle!!!
i suffer from dry mouth & this really affects my lips as well. I had lip balm all over the house but it didn't really alleviate the problem. Then I found Go-to Lip Balm. WOW what a difference! Now I have that all over the house & even in my car......try it....it really works.
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Pigmentation, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest lip balm ever!
Finally a lip balm that doesn’t dry out lips! Hurrah!🎉 🎉🎉