PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
We Made A Lightweight Moisturiser For Oily, Acne-Prone Skin
Aptly named Very Lightweight Moisturiser, this gel-cream dreamboat is the second moisturiser to crash the Go-To line-up. A moisturiser for people who hate wearing moisturiser. This bouncy, airy gel-cream is no lightweight (sorry) when it comes to ingredients.Read More
A long chain lipid that occurs naturally in the outer layer of skin, supporting skin barrier function and hydration by reinforcing its ability to retain water.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Clover Flower Extract
A natural pore minimiser designed to rebalance skin issues that cause enlarged pores. It does this by preserving the skin barrier and helping to regulate excess sebum production. Clover flower extract also contains a high content of a flavonoid (Biochanin A!) that is known to reduce inflammation and act as an antioxidant.
In the AM!
Massage into your skin after cleansers, toners and serums (and before SPF).
When using face oil, we recommend pressing it into your skin after this product.
In the PM!
Same rules apply here, minus the SPF, obviously. Whoever told you moon burn is a thing, is lying.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
80% post-consumer recycled refillable pod
Polymethyl methacrylate outer jar
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- KDKynie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoLike putting jelly on my face
I really like how light it is which is perfect for this summer heat!
- SVSomeya V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Ageing, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Lightweight, Non-sticky, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoBest daily moisturiser for oily/ combo skin
I am in love with this as my daily moisturiser. It feels so lightweight and absorbs so easily into my skin. I have realised that gel works best for my slightly oily skin type and this one smells so fresh and feels amazing. I can use it twice a day and didn’t even need to slowly introduce it as my skin just loves it! I’ve used it throughout winter too which usually leaves my skin a bit drier but no such issues this winter, no dry patches at all using this lovely gel moisturiser every day- though I sometimes use a thicker cream at night time for an extra boost (currently using very luxe cream in the PM which works so well with the lightweight gel in the AM). Will never stop buying this and I love the refill option too to cut down on landfill and production emissions.
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Pigmentation, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayA deliciously light moisturiser
This moisturiser does what it says. It’s lightweight and melts into skin easily. Great for skin that can sometimes feel a bit clogged up. Perfect when combined with clarifying exfoliater 🤌
- VTVanessa T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Lightweight, Layers EasilyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest lightweight moisturiser!!
I absolutely love this moisturiser <3 it is light but powerful and always leaves my skin feeling fresh. Absolutely love that refills are available for purchase!!
- LJLiz J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dullness, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of Elasticity, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Lightweight, Non-sticky, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoShrinks pores? Take my money!
I bought Very Useful Face Cream because my cheeks are dry, but my t-zone is oily so I wasn't planning to use anything on my nose, chin and forehead. I then saw this moisturiser is a pore minimiser so I bought it too! I use this on my t-zone and I love it because it's light, it really does shrink my pores and I haven't broken out since using it. My nose and chin do still get shiny in warm weather, so I've also been using the Revlon Volcanic Stone Facial Roller to absorb the extra shine and it all works well together!