A lightweight oil with high levels of vitamin A, D and E as well as essential fatty acids that deeply soothe and replenish the skin.
PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How Zoë Foster Blake uses Two-in-Fun
“My daughter has fine, knotty curls and my son has thick, dense hair. But what they do share is a hatred for hair washing. Two-in-Fun makes it all so easy and fast: just massage all over, then rinse. No tears, no second product, no detangling afterwards. Just one product for clean, conditioned hair.”
S Is For Sunflower Seed Oil
A Is For Aloe Verα Leaf Juice
Rich in vitamins C, E and beta carotene, aloe vera is highly nourishing, soothing on the skin, helps to reduce flaking and restores suppleness to the scalp.
H Is For Hydrolysed Wheαt Protein
Helps the skin retain moisture, reducing the chance of dehydrated and dry skin.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Why your kid hates hair washing. (And how to fix it.)
A relaxing head massage, a gentle rinse, and a clean, nice-smelling mop of hair. Sounds lovely! Delightful, even! But plenty of toddlers would hard disagree.Read more
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- KBKate B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Effective, Noticeable resultsRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat at detangling
Smells great, works a treat but tends to leave a bit of a slippery residue in the bath afterwards. Using in the shower would be the best for this I’d say.
- SKSarah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Smells nice, Nourishing, EffectiveRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoWhy should the kids have all the two-in-fun?
Perfect for ending the hair washing battles with my three year old but more importantly, works just as well for me!
- RFRomy F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Smells nice, Speedy results, Non-irritating, EffectiveRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoDefinitely fun
Awesome packaging, as usual. We have used this a few times now and it works so well. I used to use shampoo and conditioner on my 22m old and she would get so slippery from the conditioner it was hard to hold on to her if she lost her balance in the bath. Two-in-fun gives the same results but cuts down on the number of rinses and slippery toddler escapes. Am definitely planning to repurchase. Hopefully refills will roll out to this product in the future too.
- SGSam G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 4-6 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Non-irritating, NourishingRated 4 out of 5 stars4 days agoVery nourishing and fun
My daughter does her hair 50 millions times a day and as a result it is dry. She hates washing her hair and conditioning is out of the question. This brilliant shampoo does both and looks fun and is perfect for people who are sensitive to everything. Thank you
- CMChantelle M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Effective, Smells nice, Non-irritating, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoA great shampoo for one my ones nighttime hair
My little one has a rough patch of hair that builds up, we tried this shampoo and it seems to do the trick. A little bit of it every couple of bath times works wonders for his hair and it smells lovely