PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Infant Skin Care 101
Newborns have delightfully squishy, addictively nice-smelling skin! It’s also very delicate, and often very rashy, irritated, dry and flaky. But there are simple things you can do to look after it. And we’ve gathered them right here, in a nifty list.READ MORE
For the little person!
- Squirt 5-6 pumps of Sud Bud into a running bath and whisk like mad for a gentle bubble bath. Or! Use as body wash/mild shampoo (avoid eyes).
- Rub Skin Wizard all over damp skin. This is a great opportunity to take the time for a little baby massage (especially if they won’t toot) and coo and sing a little bit.
- Apply Super Softy all over little legs, arms, tums, and rumps (especially rumps).
For the big person!
Want your skin to wake the hell up? Got an event, meeting, or just thinking of leaving the house? Use this mask when you want to remind people that you’re still a luminous beast underneath all the fatigue and milk and baby spew.
- Cleanse your skin. Carefully apply Transformazing onto face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- As you wait, read the note from Zoë. Remember: You’re not alone. Your fellow mums are all around you, with a cup of tea and a hug if you need it. You can do this! You already are.
- Remove mask, pat in excess serum, follow on with your regular skin care/moisturiser, (then makeup) and enjoy very amazing, very glowy, very luminous skin, as well as multiple comments on said skin. Shine on, you beautiful pony!
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- LBLani B.Verified BuyerReviewingTransformazingI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLove them
Restores tired looking skin!
- MHMelinda H.Verified BuyerReviewingTransformazingI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, NourishingRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoTransforming
Love this product absolutely transforming. Will be buying more 😍
- KIKrystal I.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper SoftyI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Non-irritating, Non-sticky, Smells nice, CalmingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoOur favourite!
We must be onto our 10th tube of this by now. We use it every night on our little one who has semi-dry/sensitive skin and is prone to mild eczema.
Super Softy is so gentle on his skin and we love it as part of our bedtime routine. I want a grown up version!
- SJShelley J.Verified ReviewerReviewingSud BudI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Smells nice, Gentle, Non-irritatingRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoSmells like Frootloops. The Pump and suds good, not great
Excited to try this product. It gently cleans my sensitive little one. I find the bubbles foam better with some thorough agitation early on in the bath fill but by end of bath they’ve fairly dissipated.
Pump can be a bit full on and squirts in all sorts of directions. Scent is quite nice and fruity.
- BWBrigid W.Verified BuyerReviewingTransformazingI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of Elasticity, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Layers Easily, Works under makeup, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove 💕
I use the transforming face mask at least once a week. Mostly to prep before I head out for the night ! Also sometimes to give my skin some hydration! ❤️❤️❤️