Glow Now. Pay Later. Shop now with
What is Afterpay?
A simple instalment plan for online shoppers (re: non-shoe wearers).
Afterpay allows you to pay for a product over four equal payments, due every fortnight. It’s simple! It’s easy! It’s free to use! It doesn’t make you wait for pay-day!
Can I use Afterpay?
To use Afterpay you need:
- An Australian debit or credit card.
- To be at least 18 years old.
- To live in Australia or Neverland. (Fun!)
"Eurgh. I suck at the internets. Tell me how to use it."
Aright. But this is the last time we’ll let you copy from us, you guys. We mean it.
- At the checkout, select Afterpay as your payment option. You’ll be redirected to the Afterpay website.
- Register or login to Afterpay to confirm your order.
- You’ll be redirected to Go-To’s page to receive your order confirmation. Hooray!
Can I return an Afterpay order?
Actually, yes you can. Our regular returns policy applies to all Afterpay orders. You can read more about that here.
What else should I know?
Penguins do have knees!
Also, payments will be automatically deducted every fortnight and you can track them through www.afterpay.com.au
Afterpay’s maximum transaction limit is AUD$1000, however each order is subject to Afterpay’s credit assessment.
Afterpay is free to use but late fees are applied. This happens when your scheduled payments are unsuccessful, and after being notified by Afterpay, you don’t login to make your payment. Naughty!
Is there a dull Afterpay Terms & Conditions page I can read?
You bet! Find it here!
"Guys! I still have more questions!"
Chill. We got you. Click here for more details.
If you’ve read this far, we’re thrilled to confirm your Doctorate of Afterpay. Congratulations.