Where does it fit in my routine?
In the AM
Apply cream liberally over all exposed areas. Face, neck, ears - all of it!
For effective sun protection apply evenly over dry skin at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Reapply every two hours and more often after swimming, excessive perspiration or towelling. And don’t forget the handsome back of your neck.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, eyewear and a hat. For external use only. Contains sorbates.
Kakadu Plum Extract
Derived from the native Australian Kakadu Plum tree, this extract is one of the richest sources of vitamin C in the world! This makes it a powerful antioxidant which helps protect the skin against premature ageing.
Naturally present in the body, environmental factors reduce the levels of CoQ10 in the skin. The application of CoQ10 is known to have antioxidant and skin soothing effects and may help to improve the signs of ageing.
Highly nourishing and soothing on the skin, aloe vera is rich in vitamins C, E, and beta-carotene which helps to reduce flaking and restore suppleness to dry
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- ABAmanda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, Sensitivity, PigmentationWhat did you like about this product? Easy To Use, Non-stickyRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat sunscreen that both my husband and I use.
Great sunscreen, blends well, no white cast on me (though I'm pale). I just wish the container were bigger (one star off for this).
- LSLaura S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Pigmentation, Dehydration, RednessWhat did you like about this product? Easy To Use, Hydrating, Nourishing, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoEasy daily SPF
My husband has had skin cancers and still I struggled to get him to use a daily SPF. Finally we have cracked it with Nifty Fifty, he’s using it daily and says it doesn’t feel like sunscreen.
- JPJessica P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat did you like about this product? Easy To Use, Lightweight, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHubby LOVED it!
My partner wasn’t a massive fan of sun cream because of the oily residue it can leave. Bought nifty fifty for him to try and he absolutely loves it!
- EJErin J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? PigmentationWhat did you like about this product? Easy To Use, Gentle, Non-sticky, Lightweight, Smells GreatRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for the kids
I had been looking for an easy to apply, non greasy, sunscreen for my kids for a while, when I received a travel size Bro-To Nifty Fifty. My 7 & 5 year old boys, really enjoyed it on their skin and liked that it doesn't smell like chemicals.
I purchased the Bro-To Nifty Fifty and 2 pumps is great to give them both the right portion they need, to do their faces. They love applying it daily - what a win🎉
- JFJacklyn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Lightweight, Non-sticky, Easy To UseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat daily sunscreen
Non greasy, lightweight spf. Highly recommend