PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Clay Masks: What Are They And How Do They Work
Clay masks may sound a little messy but they’re actually the bomb.com at cleaning and clearing your skin. (Like a vacuum with major benefits for your face.) In fact, having a clay mask on hand to use a few times a week is probably just what your skin needs.Read More
A naturally-derived clay that draws excess oil, sebum and impurities from the surface of the skin to help cleanse and clear the pores.
Tasmanian Pepper Berry Fruit Extract
Derived from the native Australian Tasmanian Pepper fruit this extract is rich in antioxidants and is a great hydrating ingredient.
A naturally-occurring mineral and nutrient with a whole lotta calming, soothing skin benefits.
In the AM!
Who said you can't mask in the morning?! (Those people probably never have dessert before dinner either, missing out.)
Your PM Routine!
Use The Removalist after cleansing and exfoliating your skin, and follow with your serums, oils and creams, or a hydrating mask for a mini facial.
Use of an evening, 1-2 times a week, or whenever your skin is needing a complete reset.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- ESEmily S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Redness, Sensitivity, Dullness, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoLoved it!
A rare mask that doesn’t piss off my sensitive skin. Smells amazing too!
- LNLucinda N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoShe’s done good
Skin has been feeling pretty average but this is a nice little end of week reset.
- MCMadeline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoFreshens up my skin
This product is my weekly self care routine. It smells nice, feels good on the skin, while it’s on it’s not too crackly or dry - doesn’t flake everywhere like some masks. Once you’ve washed it off your skin is left feeling fresh, clean and hydrated.
It frightens my partner when I have it on which also brings me joy :)
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Pigmentation, RednessWhat did you like about this product? GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoRidiculously good reset
Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean and clear (without that tight dry feeling). I’d been struggling with breakouts but adding this into my routine once a week has helped to balance everything out again.
- DBDeb B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable results, Hydrating, LightweightRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoFabulous Mask!
This mask is just lovely, great on very dry aging skin and smells amazing too! My skin feels so clean, soft and dewy afterwards. The only negative is it’s hard to get all of the product out of the tube, so I cut the tube open. You’ll be amazed at how much is left!