PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How The Repair Shop Will Benefit Your Skin Type
As a barrier repair mask, The Repair Shop was formulated with a combination of gentle, effective skin saviours. In this blog post we explain exactly how it'll work with your routine and benefit your skin type. So! Here's exactly what The Repair Shop will do for you.Read More
A long chain lipid that occurs naturally in the outer layer of skin, supporting skin barrier function and hydration by reinforcing its ability to retain water.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Also known as provitamin B5, this (water absorbing) humectant helps to soothe and hydrate skin.
In the AM!
Working from home? Pop it on while you set up your office space and sip on that celery juice.
In the PM!
Use The Repair Shop after cleansing, exfoliating (optional), and clay mask-ing. Follow with your serums (hydrating, gentle ones only, please), oils and creams.
Use one to two times a week, or whenever your skin needs a nourishing, replenishing IV drip.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from PEFC-certified cardboard. A PEFC forest is a forest that is managed in line with the strictest environmental, social and economic requirements.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- KCKrystine C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, DullnessRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoRepair shop
First time using & absolutely love it!
- BFBriony F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of Elasticity, Acne & Congestion, Dehydration, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoWhy did I wait so long to try this?
Honestly didn’t think I needed this in my skincare routine or budget- but I’m so glad I tried it. Noticed an immediate difference after using it (especially after mask) and it’s so hydrating on my 40s skin. Definitely purchasing forever.
- MBMegan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSoft & Glowing
My skin drinks this in like it's dying of thirst. Great for dry skin, leaves it soft and glowing but not oily. My skin feels plumper and looks younger!
- KBKerrie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Nourishing, GentleRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoFor when your skin needs some lovin'
Lovely smell, does what is says and pairs up well with The Removalist.
- CWCarol W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 65 and overWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Layers EasilyRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoIt's ok
Not bad but no great difference