Falisha: What's In My Bag
1. Tell us about you.
Hiya! My name’s Falisha. I’m part of Go-To’s (extremely awesome) customer service team.
2. Describe your skin type and relationship with skin care/makeup/beauty.
My skin is tremendously dry and always has been. (I like to blame the QLD weather I grew up in.) I’ve really loved makeup since I was young. Then I learned the harsh effects of going to sleep with makeup still on my face which lead me to skin care; particularly the importance of cleansing and exfoliating. And with that, I was that little girl stealing her big sister's lipstick again. (Except now it's magnificent skin care stuff.)
3. What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever got?
The best advice I’ve gotten is to use SPF! I’m POC and I never thought I needed it, so I hardly used sunscreen ever when I was young and I regret it. Our Australian sun is brutal! But now I’m older AND smarter. Mwahaha. Take that sun!
4. Describe your go-to beauty look.
It depends on how I feel but you can’t go wrong with moisturised dewy skin, neatly brushed brows, soft smokey eyeliner, a nude lip, and of course, a few very necessary mid-makeup-application snacks. (Or is that just me?)
5. Have you got any on-the-go skin hacks?
Keep lip balm on you! At all times! We have no time for the angry, chapped lips.
6. Alright. Spill. (Literally.) What are the things that are always in your bag?
Coles Mini Hand Sanitiser
Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist
Benefit 24HR Brow Setter
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara
7. If you had to just keep one of those beauty products, what would it be, and why?
Benefit 24 HR Brow Setter. No doubt. I need my brows to stay intact all day.