PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
The Ultimate Cleansing Routine
Proper cleansing is important. Super important. It’s the first step! You’ve gotta nail it! Otherwise all the other skincare stuff you’re doing won’t get the chance to really work.READ MORE
In the AM!
Cleansing in the morning can certainly have its benefits, but whether you should cleanse depends on a few things: your skin type, your concerns, if you fell asleep in a full face of makeup. (We’ve been there.)
Your Evening Routine.
With dry hands, take 3-4 pumps of Fancy Face and massage the oil all over your dry face. Moving in light, circular motions to lift off and melt away any buildup.
Hold your Posh Cloth (or any face cloth) under the tap to get it warm, then wipe the face completely clean, ensuring there is no residue.
Follow with Juicy Gel, squeezing a small amount into your hands before forming a light lather on the face, and rinsing after 60 seconds.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- JHJade H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & AgeingRated 1 out of 5 starsYesterdayHaving trouble
Have had to stop using all the go-to products I’ve got as they kept making my skin break out. Not sure why as my sisters have great success with them but just doesn’t seem to work for my skinGSGo-To Skincare17 seconds agoHey Jade, thanks for sharing your experience and we're sorry to hear you didn't love Different Double Cleanse! We do have a 30-day money back guarantee so if you'd like to return yours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you out.
- ERElisabeth R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Dullness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoYes to juicy gel!
I love fancy face to melt away all my makeup and sunscreen and juicy gel leaves my face feeling so clean but still a little juicy, not dried out!
Juicy gel is my new fave go-to cleanser!
- SMSam Murrell B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Fine Lines & Ageing, Acne & Congestion, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable results, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoMy teen girls love these
My teen girls love both the oil and gel cleansers on their (moderate to severe) acne-prone skin. They’re very grateful I bought it for them to try and now won’t use anything else.
- TMTina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Fine Lines & Ageing, DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Non-sticky, Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove my double cleanse
Love the oil which is so effective taking of my makeup and the skin cleanser does not leave my skin feeling dry like other ones do. Will definitely be buying again xxx
- GMGemma M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Fine Lines & AgeingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove love love!
I really love alternating between these 2 products- the Juicy Gel smells lovely and feels super fresh and clean, the Fancy Face feels more like what I need when my skin is dry and under-nourished. Together, these products really tick all the boxes. AND I love the cloth- it's so soft!