PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
3 Hyaluronic Acid Mistakes To Avoid For Happy, Hydrated Skin
There are a few important usage rules to familiarise yourself with to get the most out of Much Plumper Skin. Why? Because using hyaluronic acid incorrectly can not only stop the ingredient from getting on with its job, but can also leave skin drier and dehydrated than when you started.Read More
A multifunctional peptide that works to leave skin feeling plumper, firmer and smoother, all while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Also known as provitamin B5, this (water absorbing) humectant helps to soothe and hydrate skin.
Your AM Routine!
Much Plumper Skin goes on after your cleansers and toners and before your face oils, face creams, SPF and makeup.
Attn: Much Brighter Skin User-ers! If you’re layering both serums in your morning routine, start with Much Brighter Skin, and follow with Much Plumper Skin.
Your PM Routine!
Much Plumper Skin goes on after your cleansers, exfoliants, and toners. Follow with your face oil, lush night creams, and a goodnight kiss to yourself in the mirror.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
Recyclable glass bottle
Polypropylene plastic dropper
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- JTJessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Lightweight, Noticeable results, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars8 minutes agoGlowing skin
My skin was noticeably better after just a few uses and now I am hooked. My skin is no longer dull or dry, I can confidently go makeup free but it makes for a much more glory base when I do wear makeup.
- LMLiezel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? DullnessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoPlumpier skin
I really like this product. I feel like my skin is hydrated after using it and appreciate that I do not need any additional products to plump up my skin. Thumbs up for me
- CCCarly C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Redness, Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Non-sticky, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoLovely serum
This really is a great moisturising serum. Can’t decide if I love it or much brighter skin better. Always need them both.
- AEAshleigh E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Nourishing, Lightweight, Works under makeup, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySmooth skin
The much plumper skin leaves my face feeling extremely soft and I find I have more movement within my skin.
- EWElise W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Blackheads & Enlarged PoresWhat did you like about this product? Works under makeup, Hydrating, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLOVE IT!
I love how it makes my skin feel and look. It is quickly absorbed (doesn't leave you feeling oily) and I have no problem wearing it under make-up.