PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Nature's Botox: Everything You Need To Know About Electric Daisy
Oil Over's hero ingredient, Electric daisy is a much gentler and less invasive way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and delay the signs of ageing (sans needles). This is the very reason electric daisy has earned the nickname ‘Nature’s Botox’.Read More
Derived from olives, squalane has a very similar composition to human sebum so helps product to absorb quickly, and reduce dryness.
An antioxidant that is naturally present in the body, though environmental factors reduce its levels present, CoQ10 has soothing effects and may assist with signs of ageing.
Extracted from the acmella oleracea flower, this active ingredient has been shown to improve skin firmness, tonicity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and crepey skin.
In the AM!
Fresh out of the shower, lather Oil Over on your arms and legs by moving in light cicrular motions towards the heart - this will stimulate blood flow around the body, minimise the appearance of fine lines, and leave you looking and feeling much firmer.
Across the neck and dec, massage oil in upwards movements towards the chin to help rejuvenate any sagging skin and remove dead skin cells.
In the PM!
En route to margaritas? Chasing firm, replenished skin with added sheen? Make moves like you did in the morning.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate plastic bottle
Pump made from 6 x 100% virgin materials (PP, PE, LDPE, EVA, stainless steel, POM)
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- NKNina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? DehydrationWhat did you like about this product? Lightweight, Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoSpreadable and delicious
The body oil I didn’t know I needed so badly. Two weeks in I was wondering if I should buy another bottle because I don’t want to go without for even a day when I’m between replacing bottles. It’s great for a morning and night shower refresh, but my husband and I have been using it as a massage oil and it is 👌👌👌
- KGkatie g.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 week agoI wanted to love it but it’s not for me
I ordered this to try and it falls flat for the price tag unfortunately.
I will stick to using the face products from go to instead.GSGo-To Skincare1 week ago
Hey Katie, thanks for sharing your experience and we're sorry to hear you didn't love Oil Over! We do have a 30-day money back guarantee so if you'd like to return yours, please send an email to email@example.com and we can help you out.
- LMLarissa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Dullness, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of ElasticityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Non-sticky, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOiled up and ready to go!
Awesome drink for my dry, scaly, perimenopausal skin! 1000% recommend to use on the daily!
- HMHayley M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Loss of Elasticity, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable results, Nourishing, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBEST
Best thing I have ever put on my body!
- DEDanielle E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPregnant belly loves Oil Over!
Love the feel and ease of application of this oil. Have been using throughout my pregnancy and have already bought my second bottle ready for when I finish the first! A month to go and my stomach skin is smooth and soft and doesn’t itch or feel like it’s pulling tight as it grows!