These incredibly fun, crafty, and cute finger puppets are perfect for little hands. Zero sewing expertise required. All you need is felt, glue and oodles of imagination!
- Felt (in a bunch of colours)
- Embroidery thread
- Craft glue
- A grown-up to help with all the tricky, needly bits!
1. Download our printable template to use as a guide (or go wild with your imagination!) and cut out the Gro-To shapes with felt. Don’t forget the eyes, mouth, cheeks and nose!
2. Using a blanket stitch, sew around the body of your finger puppet. Don’t sew the base, though! To create the lids for Sud Bud and Skin Wizard, pop the felt in between the two body pieces at the top, and sew in place using a back stitch. Then continue with the blanket stitch.
3. Grab your craft glue and stick the faces on. Wait (very patiently) for the glue to dry, and then you’re ready to put on a puppet show! (For your parents, for your friends, for your pet fish, and for us at @grotoskincare.)
Fun tip! Before sewing Super Softy’s body together, we glued the face on first, then sewed the freckles by using purple french knots. Cute.