Community Coordinator (Part Time)
Hi! We’re Go-To and we’ve been looking for you. A little bit about us – we like hopping along the asphalt and advocating for lemonade fountains in the office. We love skin care and think we’re pretty good at making it. Our specialty is making uncomplicated skin care that your skin is gonna love. We really like connecting with our friends on the internet but we’re also dead keen to interact with them in stores all over the planet.
We are a rapidly growing Aussie skin care company with an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Community Team.
As a member of our customer service team, you will maintain all of the Go-To brand’s relationships across our social media community and with the wider digital community across live chat, emails, and probably carrier pigeon etc. You will be responsible for listening, responding, questioning and engaging with the Go-To community using our customer service communication and processes. You will also have an excellent choice in snacks.
- Monitoring of all engagement and messaging on social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Go-To’s Facebook group
- Being the voice of Go-To, Gro-To and Bro-To in the hyper-connected consumer purchasing process
- You will be across all FAQs/canned responses
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and helpful answering of customer enquiries via Gorgias software system relating to a variety of issues
- Knowledge of processes including refunds/returns/entering manual orders
- You will pay close attention to customer feedback and report back to the team
- Consistent execution of the Go-To website’s live chat
- Management of Go-To website’s review and Q&A platform
- Working closely and collaboratively with the marketing, digital, and production teams to be frontline representatives for team Go-To (aka: being a voice for our customers!)
- Love writing, correct grammar, and rolling your eyes at misplaced apostrophes
- Are patient, understanding, and have demonstrated customer service experience and techniques
- Maybe you’ve got a fancy degree, maybe you don’t. Professional qualifications are not essential when there is demonstrated customer service and social media experience and knowledge
- Have demonstrated community building experience
- Have technical understanding and can pick up new things easily
- Can work flexible hours to meet work priorities
- Love Go-To. Obviously. And cake.
The Important Bits
The role is Sydney based, and we are looking for a part time team member (30.4 hours per week, across four days) with a potential view to become full time.
This role needs someone flexible who can work across our channels at rostered times (this includes weekends, mornings, and evenings on a rotating roster).
We want someone who is 100% Team Go-To and who is experienced in customer service, social media, and/or marketing.
At Go-To we make things fun that have no right to be. We are small and we are growing. We value creativity, cleverness, collaboration, culture and alliteration. We enjoy fun parties, full biscuit tins, flexibility and a healthy work-life balance. We also don’t mind the colour peach in moderation. We don’t regard race, religion, colour, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or choice in reality television when recruiting.
Does this sound like you?
That’s what Sam said too!
Please apply via Seek and include your CV and cover letter. Please also keep your cover letter to one page.
In your application, please include the following:
- An Instagram caption you create for an existing Go-To product, in what you believe is the Go-To tone and voice
- Tell us your favourite ice cream flavour. (Not compulsory. It’s for our office poll. Omg we’re soooo undecided. It better not be Rum n Raisin!)