It’s easy! Affordable! Good-smelling!
And that’s not even the best bit. The best bit is you only need one thing: a sheet mask. Which is a serum-soaked cloth mask that tricks people into thinking you’ve spent far more time, money and effort on your skin than you actually have.
Sheet masks are different to cream/mud masks, which are also terrific, but don’t deliver the same rapid boost of glow and radiance that sheet masks do. And unlike your favourite cream/mud mask, you would NEVER wash your face after a sheet mask. Sheet masks are soaked in a powerful serum, and like any serum, it must be left on the skin.
Sheet masks work real fast to deliver Instantly Outstanding Skin. So, using one before bed or as part of a Sunday night routine is a negligent waste of their magic. Instead, they’re best used before an event, like the Grammys! (For bounce, glow and flawless makeup application). Or the morning after one! (To rescue tired, hungover, unhappy skin.)
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin.
- Pop on a sheet mask and leave for 10- 15 minutes. No more! Any longer and the sheet mask can start to absorb the serum back up. No, no, no.
- Remove the mask and gently tap the remaining essence all over your face and neck and savour it.
- Follow with serums, oils and face cream to lock that delicious, glow-inducing serum in.
- Look in the mirror, you gorgeous, fresh-faced beast! You’re magnificent. AND you saved a neat $150.