PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Three Reasons To Pick Up A Face Mist
Your skin is a barrier, designed to keep the bad stuff out and the good stuff in. This is bad news for your skincare, as it can be difficult for all those amazing ingredients to get where they need to go in order to work their magic. This is where your face mist comes to the rescue!Read More
A powerful water drawing humectant and natural moisturising factor, that instantly hydrates and leaves skin feeling plump and bouncy.
Tasmanian Lanceolata Fruit and Leaf Extract
Extracted from Australian native Tasmanian Pepper berries and leaves, this ingredient has proven soothing properties and can also reduce the appearance of redness.
Wild Rosella Extract
From the Australian Wild Rosella flower, this extract helps reduce skin water loss and increase skin hydration.
In the AM!
As an in-betweener product, you're going to want to slip this one into your routine before serums, masking, exfoliants, oils, and moisturiser, sealing in the hydration with a follow-on product.
Reminder to shake well before use and always mist with your eyes closed.
In The PM!
Unsurprisingly, she's just as hydrating and calming of an evening. Keep spritzing!
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-consumer recycled polypropylene plastic Bottle
Pump made from 6 x 100% virgin materials (PP, PE, LDPE, EVA, stainless steel, POM)
100% virgin polypropylene plastic Lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- RGRachael G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Pigmentation, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Nourishing, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoCheat product!!
This smells AMAZING and is such a good product. Makes all the other serums and products last so much longer. Instant boost of hydration!
- KPKaitlin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Redness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoGreat product
Love this as a first step before serums and moisturiser. Smells great and feels like other products are more easily absorbed.
- AKAleksandra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Fine Lines & Ageing, Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Lightweight, Layers Easily, Noticeable resultsRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoLove it
Really enjoy using the prep step. It smells great, hydrates my skin and allows my oils to be fully absorbed
- CBCarrie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Sensitivity, Redness, Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Lightweight, Works under makeup, Layers Easily, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThe thing I didn’t know I needed!
I absolutely love Prep Step!
I didn’t think it was a necessary step, but it is the product I didn’t know I needed & feels super luxe 🏻
- CLChristine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54 years oldWhat is your skin type? Just SkinWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines & AgeingWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Layers Easily, Works under makeup, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat product !
Didn't know I needed this until I got a sample off a friend to try. It's worth the steps and you do get results. Spray comes out in a fine mist that just sits on your skin does it's job.
Thank you !