PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Clay Masks: What Are They And How Do They Work
Clay masks may sound a little messy but they’re actually the bomb.com at cleaning and clearing your skin. (Like a vacuum with major benefits for your face.) In fact, having a clay mask on hand to use a few times a week is probably just what your skin needs.Read More
A naturally-derived clay that draws excess oil, sebum and impurities from the surface of the skin to help cleanse and clear the pores.
Tasmanian Pepper Berry Fruit Extract
Derived from the native Australian Tasmanian Pepper fruit this extract is rich in antioxidants and is a great hydrating ingredient.
A naturally-occurring mineral and nutrient with a whole lotta calming, soothing skin benefits.
In the AM!
Who said you can't mask in the morning?! (Those people probably never have dessert before dinner either, missing out.)
Your PM Routine!
Use The Removalist after cleansing and exfoliating your skin, and follow with your serums, oils and creams, or a hydrating mask for a mini facial.
Use of an evening, 1-2 times a week, or whenever your skin is needing a complete reset.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
30% post-industrial recycled tube
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Recyclable carton made from FSC-certified cardboard. All materials used are sourced from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests, which are dedicated to responsible management of the environment.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- KEKatie E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Acne & Congestion, Blackheads & Enlarged Pores, Fine Lines & Ageing, SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Nourishing, Layers Easily, Noticeable results, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoRemovalist perfect for sensitive skin
The skin on my face doesn’t like clay masks. I have found they burn and leave my skin red! BUT to have found the perfect product that won’t leave my skin burning, itchy or red. Removalist is so gentle on my skin and leave my face soft and clear! Pair it with repair shop and 👩🏻🍳 💋
- JHJane H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64 years oldWhat is your skin type? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Sensitivity, Dehydration, Fine Lines & Ageing, Loss of Elasticity, RednessWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoBeautiful to use.
Love using this product and smells amazing. Skin is so soft afterwards.
- ESEmily S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dehydration, Redness, Sensitivity, Dullness, PigmentationRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLoved it!
A rare mask that doesn’t piss off my sensitive skin. Smells amazing too!
- LNLucinda N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat did you like about this product? Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoShe’s done good
Skin has been feeling pretty average but this is a nice little end of week reset.
- MCMadeline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34 years oldWhat is your skin type? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Acne & Congestion, Fine Lines & Ageing, SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? Hydrating, Gentle, Nourishing, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFreshens up my skin
This product is my weekly self care routine. It smells nice, feels good on the skin, while it’s on it’s not too crackly or dry - doesn’t flake everywhere like some masks. Once you’ve washed it off your skin is left feeling fresh, clean and hydrated.
It frightens my partner when I have it on which also brings me joy :)