Looking for a crafty activity for the Easter weekend? We’ve got one that’s very simple, very fun and very doable with a chocolate egg in your gob. Grab the printable and follow the easy step-by-step instructions to turn Super Softy into a super chirpy dancing chicken.
- a printer
- scissors (and a grown-up to help!)
- 3 x paper fasteners
- a rubber needle
- a popsicle stick
- craft glue or a glue stick
- chocolate eggs, for sustenance!
2. Cut out Super Softy, the comb, the beak and two wings.
3. Use scissors or a rubber needle to (carefully!) create small holes where the white and red dots are.
4. Connect the wings and comb to Super Softy with paper fasteners. Use the outer white dots as a guide.
5. Glue the beak onto Super Softy’s nose.
6. Turn Super Softy over. Thread string through the inner red holes and tie a knot at the back, leaving extra string at the end to pull.
7. Using glue or sticky tape, attach the popsicle stick to the back.
8. Pull the string and watch Super Softy do the chicken dance.
9. Flap your wings and join in! (Maybe.) Show us @grotoskincare! (Definitely.)
Grab the printables: