PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Five ways to help your kid sleep better.
If you have a kid that goes right to bed at 7pm and immediately drifts off into a glorious reinvigorating slumber, click out of this now. And go! Enjoy being well-rested, and sprightly, and a little bit smug. But if you have a kid who is not quite so fond of bedtime, here are some simple, useful, easy-to-action-when-tired tips that might help you snatch a better snooze.READ MORE
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- JEJanelle E.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoEntertaining
Hilarious and relatable role reversal story. But helped my 4 year old understand the impact of getting up several times during the night.
- MUMolly U.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoCrafty & clever
Such a cute little story with a fun main character. As a breastfeeding mum, I could relate.
- KIKrystal I.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA family favourite
My husband and I were looking for a new bedtime story, and I couldn’t go past ‘Back to Sleep’. It made us giggle and gave us a look into future night wakings with a toddler!
We were also pleasantly surprised that the little boy’s name was Finn as that is our son’s name. It feels so personal and sweet.
- CSCorinne S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoKids love it
My kids found this book to be hilarious love the role reversal just like a night at my place haha
- LDLiz D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove the Title
This is a gift for my Daughter & her Fianc√© who are expecting their first child I am not sure if I will give as a baby shower gift, Christmas gift or when my first Grandchild is born but love the book thanks xoxo