PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
Why I Use A Silk Pillowcase
Cotton is a notorious moisture thief. It zaps your skin of any fancy face creams, and strips it of its natural moisture. And if that's not enough, it can also bring allergens and bacteria with it. Ick. No thanks. Silk, on the other hand, is hypoallergenic and it won’t soak up your 10-step routine; your skin stays lovely and hydrated all night.Read More
Your AM Routine!
Wake up cute and crease-free after a snag-free sleep.
Your PM Routine!
Sleep on Face Case after you’ve binged 15 episodes of Girls. Wake up cute and crease-free.
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- SJShannen J.Verified BuyerReviewingSweet SleepsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoBeautiful
The print looks great in person. High quality, love it.
- LNLucinda N.Verified BuyerReviewingSweet SleepsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoCutest silky pillowcase around
Love sleeping on my silk pillowcase. My face doesn’t look like a crinkled mess and my curly hair isn’t as crazy when I wake up :)
- BTBeth T.Verified BuyerReviewingSweet SleepsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoHands down cutest pillowslip
I love sleeping on silk, and I love alemais so this was a no-brainer purchase. Highly recommend, although it's sold out so ...
- JHJessica H.Verified BuyerReviewingSweet SleepsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAbsolutely gorgeous!
The pattern is gorgeous and the silk is so soft. Also, my blow dry is lasting much better than it has with other silk pillow cases I have tried. Love, love, love!! I will purchasing another when back in stock.
- ABAlicia B.Verified BuyerReviewingFace CaseI recommend this productWhat is your skin type? OilyWhat are your skin concerns? SensitivityWhat did you like about this product? GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoFace Case
Now I wake up looking so what nicer. No creases and it leaves my skin so smooth .