Scientific studies show squalane to be calming and non-irritating. Loved by beauty bloggers the world over, squalane (note, NOT squalene) is derived from olives, and has a very similar composition to human sebum so penetrates quickly and reduces dryness. A wonder oil!
PLAYS NICE WITH
GOOD TO KNOW
How Zoë Foster Blake uses Skin Wizard
"I use Skin Wizard RIGHT after the shower or bath, after a quick dry off, while my kids are still a bit damp and slippery, and I pour it into their hands, and let them help massage it into their skin, which they think is hilarious. (My niece regards it more as expensive parfum, applying it throughout the day on her arms for the smell.) It's especially useful if they have dry, itchy, irritated skin."
S Is For Squalane
S Is For Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil Extract
Derived from the Sea Buckthorn Berry, this nutritious oil contains high levels of Vitamins A, C and E as well as Omega 7. As well as its high anti-inflammatory properties, it is also nourishing and hydrating for the skin.
J Is For Jojoba Seed Oil
Jojoba oil has fatty acids similar to those found in the collagen of the skin, making it ideal for helping the elasticity and vitality of the skin.
Reduce Reuse Recycle
100% post-consumer recycled polyethylene terephthalate plastic bott
100% virgin polypropylene plastic lid
Simple steps for perfecting baby and belly massage.
Wondering how to level-up your massage game? Good. You came to the right article. Because today we’re talking all things baby AND belly massage with the help of Massage Master, Stephanie Hedditch from Tranquil Bubs. Let's get into it!READ MORE
Scrolly molly, do we love Instagram
- LCLidia C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, Effective, Non-sticky, Smells nice, NourishingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 minute agoSoftest skin ever
I absolutely love love SKIN Wizard! It's my Go To body oil moisturiser morning and night!
Such a good moisturiser! Not sticky, absorbs well, smells amazing and it's heaven for my skin, especially in winter time. My partner always complements how soft my skin is and how nice it smells.
I introduced my boss to this and now she and her son use it! Soon the entire office will be using it :)
- JNJessica N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 4-6 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Gentle, CalmingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat for hydrating
My little ladies have eczema and this is an easy addition to after bath to keep dryness under control
- HAHannah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old is your little human? 0-3 years oldWhat did you like about this product? Smells nice, Effective, Nourishing, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoso luscious!!
My babies skin has never felt so smooth or smelt so delicious! This oil has been such a soothing treat after bubs bath time, a time I have come to cherish
- JPJulia P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUmmmm I use it!
Beautiful body oil for my babes and for me! Smells amazing and not greasy at all.
- HAHolli A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove this product!
Smells so yummy - leaves my skin feeling hydrated & nourished. Highly recommend